The Kaplan Institute will offer 6-8 co-sponsorships for visiting speakers and artists who might deepen the 2019-2020 Memorializing Dialogue by providing different disciplinary perspectives. We wish to partner with units who already hold a speaker series so that we can increase the size and diversity of audiences at Northwestern events.
Apply for co-sponsorship funds
To apply for co-sponsorship funds, please compile the following information in a single PDF document and send to email@example.com.
- Describe the format and content of the event and how it relates to Memorializing.
- Describe who is likely to attend.
- Provide brief, one-paragraph biographies for all speakers you are inviting (may include links).
- Provide exact dates of the event. If dates are tentative, tell us which quarter you would like to hold the event.
- Provide a budget including how much you are requesting from the Kaplan Institute.
Kaplan will begin awarding co-sponsorships on Wednesday, April 17, 2019.
Co-sponsored events will be included in all Kaplan promotions for the Memorializing Dialogue series.Back to top